Please note, sessions with Leeann are currently booking for select dates in October 2020 - February 2021.
Beyond A Dream
300 Brookside Lane, Suite 100
Brighton, MI 48116
Leeann is passionate about helping others to heal from within! Her ability to perceive subtle energy paired with her positive attitude/approach is unparalleled. Sessions with Leeann are booking many months in advance, but you can be assured the wait is worth the validation, connection, insight, and healing that is to be gained from the experience.
Leeann specializes in clairvoyant/psychic readings, past-life regression, gifted child sessions, spiritual guidance, personal and psychic development, Reiki (under the Usui Shiki Ryoho System of Natural Healing) - both as a practitioner and mentor to her students, guided meditation, intuitive classes, crystal therapy, ohm/om therapy, distance Reiki, and so much more. Leeann has an innate ability to assist in teaching various techniques to connect with Spirit, grounding and protecting one’s energy, and helping one to align with their Higher Self.
Are you looking for a profound look on life and purpose? See what Leeann’s clients have to say about their experiences, then call to book your appointment today! We welcome you to start or continue your journey toward emotional healing and peace of mind. To that end, we offer a variety of alternative services and approaches to healing that are available by appointment or on a walk-in basis (by availability).
Sessions can take place in-person at our Okemos, and Brighton, Michigan locations or via phone from absolutely anywhere. Please note that all phone sessions require balance payment at or before the time of confirmation call (within a week of the appointment) and completion of our Online Master Consent Form located below. Scheduling for Leeann is done in-person, online, or via phone. We accept cash, credit cards (including American Express and Discover), and PayPal. We do not accept checks, money orders, or money grams.
Appointment Policies & Procedures
Leeann is booking out many months in advance. We understand the challenges of scheduling this far in advance and are doing our very best to make the scheduling process as smooth and fair as possible for everyone. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and adherence to these Policies & Procedures. At Beyond A Dream, LLC, we continually strive to anticipate and respond to the needs of our clients. Please assist us by adhering to the following:
- Provide full information regarding the client(s) to be seen for a service including a) first and last name, b) telephone number, and c) mailing address (for phone appointments only - so we can send your session notes).
- Remit payment for the deposit (where applicable). Deposits are required for all appointments with Rev. Leeann Lilly, RM at the time of scheduling. The remaining balance is due at the time of the appointment (or at the time of confirmation in the instance of phone readings). Please note that clients may be notified of the need to secure deposit payment within 48 hours; if payment is not made within 48 hours of notification, Beyond A Dream, LLC reserves the right to fill any unsecured time slot at our discretion.
- Please arrive on time or early.
- Please call to inform of any delay.
- Note that arriving 15 or more minutes late results in forfeiture of the appointment time if prior notification of arrival time is not provided.
- Ensure that you are the individual(s)* that is on the schedule. (Appointment swapping of any kind is prohibited.**)
*Sessions with Rev. Leeann Lilly, RM permit/include up to 2 persons at time. There is an additional charge for additional participants (max 4 people total per session). A parent should accompany a small child.
**Appointment swapping is an instance where a scheduled individual gives, trades, or otherwise sends a different individual in his/her place for a scheduled appointment.
Provide at least 48-hour notice of cancellation to retain the deposit amount.
- Missed appointments result in forfeiture of non-refundable deposit and/or pre-paid amounts.
- Recurrences of no-shows, missed appointments, or appointment swapping attempts may result in limitations to scheduling future appointments and/or payment in full at the time of scheduling.
- Arriving late to an appointment does not reduce the balance owed.
- If a 2-hour time block is reserved, the entire appointment is billable. If you cannot afford to keep any or all of an appointment, you must provide at least 48-hour notice.
- Failure to pay balances may result in enforcement of payment in full prior to appointments and/or denial of scheduling future services.
We encourage our clients to record their sessions for future reference, as sometimes the topics discussed may have yet to occur or may not be immediately recognizable. Please note that intuitive sessions are meant for entertainment purposes only. Any recorded session or portion thereof is not to be used in a court of law or as evidence of any other kind.