Our Far Infrared Sauna is a great way to relax and sweat out the toxins in your body, while relieving muscle and joint pain. The Far Infrared heat emitters raise the core body temperature, without raising the ambient air temperature as much as a traditional sauna.
Our Sauna accommodates 2-3 people comfortably (with considerable discounts for a second/third person). Enjoy the added benefits of chromotherapy (color therapy) to assist in realigning the body's energy or chakra system. Choose to focus on a single color, or allow the rotating light effects to target the entire chakra system. Sound therapy is also included, with either a relaxing meditation cd or choose a 528Hz frequency meditation using the mp3 hookup.
Use of the Far Infrared Sauna is not advised for those who are pregnant or have a pacemaker. It is always advisable to discuss use of the sauna with your healthcare provider.
Infrared Sauna Information & Procedures
All users, prior to each session, must agree:
- Not to take water into the sauna unit, or exceed 130 degrees Fahrenheit;
- *To not use if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs (see below)
- To not use if you suffer from psychosis or other severe mental/emotional disorders
- **To not use if you have a pacemaker
- **To not use if you are pregnant
- **To not use if you are on medications (beta blockers, diuretics, barbiturates) that affect heart rate or the body's ability to sweat naturally (see below); and/or
- **To not use if any of the following apply to you: adrenal suppression, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, recent (acute, within 48 hours) joint injury, chronic hot/swollen joints, enclosed infections (dental, joints, or other tissues), breastfeeding, metal pins, rods, artificial joints, or other surgical implants, or hemophilia or predisposition to hemorrhage (see below).
* Items marked with an asterisk carry the risk of dizziness, unconsciousness, and/or sudden death. No individual should use a sauna while under the influence of alcohol or elicit drug(s).
** Items marked with double asterisk indicate that your healthcare provider/physician should specifically provide clearance for using an infrared sauna.
Same-Day/Walk-In appointments please call an hour ahead of time to reserve your appointment to allow the sauna to be fully heated before use.
Clients under the age of 18 are permitted in the Infrared Sauna only under direct supervision of an adult.
Waiting 1-2 hours after eating significant meals is recommended.
It is recommended that you open the door and reduce the temperature/discontinue sauna session should any dizziness, light-headedness, or heat exhaustion symptoms persist.
It is recommended that you towel off, rest for several minutes, and rehydrate prior to getting dressed and leaving.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.